09 March 2011

Sorry Everybody =(

Hi everyone,
Sorry for radio silence but things have been a bit mental.

Had to help out with a car show my friend organised, then I had to start getting ready for a week away around my mates for his birthday. (7hour bus ride each way, eep...)

On the plus side, One of my items has sold on Ebay! =D Will update the running totals page once I am back from my friends next week.
Also have taken all of the charity shop items down to there, and have dumped/recycled all of those items.
Just have to slowly add the remaining ebay items now and I can get to work finding more junk to get rid of.

Next up will be clothes probably because it took me 3hours to shift through my clothes to find some usable clothes that fit me for my week away...

Once again, sorry for the lack of updates, hopefully after this week I can resume the regularly scheduled programing.. =)

Pete

4 comments:

  1. Great to hear that you have made some progress. Baby steps, remember!

    I agree, it is tedious to list on e-Bay. I am planning to do that over Spring break next week, and get some things from my parent's collections sold.

    Any new photos of the progress?

    Another Deb from Unclutterer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep
    Life sometimes has a habit of getting in the way :)
    Great progress actually getting the stuff out the house, look forward to your next attack :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries - it's getting back to it after life's interuptions that count and will make the difference long term. We'll be here ready to hear what you have done next when you are ready.

    Sounds like you have good reasons to be motivated to sort the clothes issue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just now visiting your blog for the first time...congratulations on what you have already accomplished!

    You mention getting a different shelf for your dvd collection. Have you thought of putting all the dvds in a binder instead? You could then remove all the dvd cases and could use the shelf for something else. We have done this in our home and one binder holds probably 100 dvds. Another alternative is to buy the dvd storage box sold at The Container Store. It holds 120 dvds in hanging sleeves. You could store that one box on your shelf unit and then utilize the rest of the unit for other things you want to keep. My grown sons seem to enjoy displaying all their dvds so you might prefer that as well.

    Can't wait to see more of the changes coming to your space!

    ReplyDelete