21 February 2011

Day 1 - The first victims found.

I went through my bedside cabinet. Found a load of stuff Ive no use for, also found my grandfathers RAF hat pin I thought I had lost, which was nice!

So much random stuff in there.. who would have thought a bedside cabinet would have contained some lip balm that was 5 years out of date, a couple of blown bulbs, old usb cables still in pouches, metal sculptures, wallpaper borders, a microphone and an exploding alien...


Half full box!

Going to donate these to a friend for his birthday party (I'm not a big drinker any more..)

These have no option but the bin

I am tempted to keep the watch for a bit of retro coolness..

The power ball has only been used twice or so...

Cheap Philips Mic bought for a Uni project and then confined to my bedside cabinet and a time programmable plug

So it seems to have gone well today! Tomorrow after work I will start on under by bed! It shouldn't be too bad considering most of the stuff from under there is now in the crawl space but I'll still give it a once over in case! It will be a late update tomorrow though as I dont finish work until 9pm (GMT).

2 comments:

  1. Great start, loved the video, much braver than me exposing yourself and your clutter for all to see , eek!
    On a positive note your room has loads of potential once you get the clutter sorted.I'd love some of those alcoves to build shelving in,most of my rooms are quite square with no interesting corners like that . Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Means a lot having someone so far ahead of myself in the decluttering world come and give me a shove in the right direction!
    Glad you enjoyed the Video! =)

    ReplyDelete